Application Process for Students
How to apply for the exchange program and a DAAD scholarship.
Eligible are German and International students who are enrolled at the University of Paderborn.
The application consists of two steps:
Step 1: Provide your application in English as one PDF file containing the following documents in the given order:
- International Office online application form (fill out here) *
- Application for Beihang University, International School (download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Copy of Bachelor transcript (if you are a Master's student)
- UPB transcript of current grades (English translation)
- Form "Erfahrungsbericht-Abgabeerklärung" (download) *
- Copy of your passport (valid for more than 6 months)
Step 2: Qualified students will be invited for an interview.
The selected students will be nominated for the exchange.
As soon as you receive a Letter of Admission for your exchange study from Beihang University:
- You can apply for the student dormitory (download document). Send the form directly to dormitory(æ)buaa.edu.cn.
- Book your flight.
- Apply for a visa.
- Get an international health insurance.
- Make a study plan (download form study plan).
Contact: Ms. Hanan Khoja.
* No English forms available: If you need help, please contact Ms. Adelio, IO (see webpage 'contact').